On the 14th, we erected supports near the seedlings and tied the branches. On the 5th day, the branches were wrapped around the supports.
How can plant vines can find and wrap themselves around posts?
They seem to have eyes.
- Plants are living things, perhaps it is some form of instinct.
Most vines appear to curl around on the left side of a support.
If you change the winding method forcibly, the vine will turn around.
- Once again, I think the plants just know. I can’t really explain it any other way.
The bushy vines that people dislike do not approach plants with spider mites.
This information is amazing.
- Well, plants are amazing. Many things about them we don’t understand and /or we take for granted. There is still much to learn from and about the Earth’s flora.
The flowers of tomatoes were finished and the fruits.
It grows fast, so we can observe changes every day.
- This is true. Some fruits and vegetables do grow quite quickly, while others might take a little more time. That’s why it is important to plant your seeds and seedlings at the proper time.
- plant vines つる草
- instinct 本能
- curl around
- spider mites ハダニ
- take for granted 当たり前と考える
- flora 植物相