On the 14th, we erected supports near the seedlings and tied the branches. On the 5th day, the branches were wrapped around the supports.
- 14日に苗を植えて茎から３cmのところに支柱を立てて5日目。不思議な発見！ How can plant vines can find and wrap themselves around posts? They seem to have eyes.
- Plants are living things, perhaps it is some form of instinct.
- 大体の植物のつるは左巻きだって。 Most vines appear to curl around on the left side of a support. That’s strange. If you change the winding method forcibly, the vine will turn around.
- Once again, I think the plants just know. I can’t really explain it any other way.
- 藪枯らしのつる草はハダニのいる植物に近づかない。 The bushy vines that people dislike do not approach plants with spider mites. This information is amazing. 引用：https://tiisys.com/blog/2019/05/08/post-25143/
- Well, plants are amazing. Many things about them we don’t understand and /or we take for granted. There is still much to learn from and about the Earth’s flora.
- The flowers of tomatoes were finished and the fruits. It grows fast, so we can observe changes every day.
- This is true. Some fruits and vegetables do grow quite quickly, while others might take a little more time. That’s why it is important to plant your seeds and seedlings at the proper time.
- plant vines つる草
- instinct 本能
- curl around
- spider mites ハダニ
- take for granted 当たり前と考える
- flora 植物相